Frequent Contributor

Okay, it takes a lot to frustrate me, but QVC has risen to a new level tonight. I ordered item A95554, cashmere knee highs because they are wonderful. I also ordered a different set. The order arrived a couple of days ago. The other set was correct, but for A9555 I received cashmere crew socks in a color not even on the website anymore. CS was at a loss as to how a wrong item was packed in the correct packaging. CS advised that I send them back, which I did yesterday via a trip to the post office, and she would send a new order.

Well, today the new package came and guess what? The exact same socks in the same correct packaging. Once, a mistake can happen, but twice?

I called CS and spent TWENTY minutes waiting for a solution. I asked to speak to a supervisor and then was told I was being transferred...after FIVE more minutes of listening to CS and then what sounded like warehouse background sounds, I gave up. I called back and was told a supervisor would call me right back. Now, having had time to serve dinner to my family, I am still waiting.

So help me, when I drive once again to the post office to send back QVC's mistake, because I want to assure them the package was sent, I will make it worth my time. I've been on the fence on a couple of items so I will make it a run worth my time!

CS just called back and said I need to send them back, here goes another trip to the post office and I get free s&h on one item. Wow, that's customer satisfaction. I have definitely seen a decline in the quality of their products, many jewelry items poorly made, and now CS has matched the standard.

I've been a good customer for many years and drive several hours to spend big money at the outlets several times a year too. This has been a most exasperating experience.