Honored Contributor

Wow quickest shipping ever!!!

[ Edited ]

I was at Ulta Saturday to purchase the IT moisturizer since it was back in stock.  I was talking to another customer while I was waiting in the checkout line.  She told me Q had a IT TSV which was a good deal.

I ordered Saturday it was delivered UPS this morning (3 days) yet I ordered another item last week and still in process...

Good job! 

Edited: I was wrong my other order was placed on Friday & it was delivered yesterday I didn't see spouse put on counter in pantry room!😀

Respected Contributor

Re: Wow quickest shipping ever!!!

@homedecor1 wrote:

I was at Ulta Saturday to purchase the IT moisturizer since it was back in stock.  I was talking to another customer while I was waiting in the checkout line.  She told me Q had a IT TSV which was a good deal.

I ordered Saturday it was delivered UPS this morning (3 days) yet I ordered another item last week and still in process...

Good job! 

_______

Shipping is never a sure thing.  This time of the year it may be weather/snow/ice delayed depending on the path that your item takes.  It seems like there are so many transfers before it actually arrives at your front porch.

I use IT CC, but not the skin care items. I have plenty of face wash and I am trying to use it up before I purchase more.   I hope the IT items in the TSV work well for you.  

Honored Contributor

I had very quick shipping on the recent Dyson TSV.  Ordered it Thursday, 1/11 and it arrived Monday, 1/15.  Not bad, considering there was a weekend involved.  And happily, UPS delivered on the Monday holiday.

Respected Contributor

The quickest shipping I've ever had was with Dillard's. I ordered some bras in the early afternoon and the very next morning at 10:00 a.m. they were delivered. It was frighteningly fast. Spooky Shipping!!!!! 

Respected Contributor

Pupwhipped, I would be so pleased !!