Honored Contributor

She has her hair done with curls and pretty make up tonight.  Maybe she's the rehab to which the Q has been referring.  She looks spectacular!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I agree, she looks so pretty!

Respected Contributor

Let's hope she gets rid of the "PJ's" she so fond of wearing.

Respected Contributor
No. Hair " Farrah" style..dated.
Trusted Contributor

@ellaphant Actually, the Farrah Fawcett hair style IS back. Last time I went to my stylist we were talking about it. I have the perfect hair for it and she said I could go back to it now. 

Google:

Farrah Fawcett-inspired hair is off to a hot start in 2023. Voluminous hairstyles have been bubbling up for a while now (especially on TikTok), but Polko says people are finally ready to embrace the various "imperfections" that come along with them.

Trusted Contributor

There were always those styles that people would bring a picture to their hair stylist and want their hair JUST LIKE THAT. 

Farrah OWNED that hair style and no one could pull it off like she did. 

Honored Contributor

@jackiejenny wrote:

There were always those styles that people would bring a picture to their hair stylist and want their hair JUST LIKE THAT. 

Farrah OWNED that hair style and no one could pull it off like she did. 

@jackiejenny  I agree. I've never seen Shawn look any way but average.

Respected Contributor

She looks great in that hair style. Very becoming. I always thought she has great hair. 

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624  Wow is right! I have not watched any of the evening shows for years. Shawn looks very pretty, with her hair curled, the makeup and eyelashes. I have never seen her looking this good. I think that she looks ten years younger.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not a fan of this hairstyle on Shawn.  I like her hair the way she usually wears it (yes, falling in her eyes and all).