Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Kachina624 What's " the rehab to which the Q has been referring."?

@faeriemoon    They have an elaborate plan for turning things around.  Can't remember the name, maybe someone else can.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Shawn looks gorgeous in the pic of her on the home page advertising Sizzlin' Summer something or other - she's wearing a straw hat, straight hair.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@aubnwa01 wrote:

When she turned to show the back of the pants she was wearing, she had a pair of glasses tucked in her back pocket, plus the ones on her face.  Why would she need 2 pairs of glasses?

@aubnwa01  Shawn has never heard of progressive lenses.  Has probably never had an eye exam.  So she uses one pair for reading and one pair to see at a distance.

@Kachina624 I can't wear progressives because of migraines. Perhaps Shawn has the same problem. 

Respected Contributor

I enjoy Shawn and do not care how she styles or doesn't style her lovely hair.

I'd take hers over my thin hair any day! Cat Wink

She's okay in my book. Cat Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor
There is just so much you can do with hair. She has a beautiful head of hair & it’s her preference in style. Maybe people would be happy if she wore a beehive or a bun? I don’t care how she wears her hair nor do I care if people like my hairstyle. Full blown back is the style of many people I see, younger of course, & they have never heard of Farrah.
Regular Contributor

I totally agree change the channel, if you don't care for a host. I came across a website that crucified Shawn and many other hosts. I hope they never see it. Some must be so unhappy, that they take their anger out on complete strangers.

Honored Contributor

She looked good last night with her hair pulled back in what has been described as her "Pebbles" look.

Trusted Contributor

The "Pebbles" hairstyle she wears looks RIDICULOUS.

Super Contributor
I still have Donna Mills’ eye makeup video somewhere! Of course, you had to have her eye configuration for it to work. I, too, was a huge fan. She is still absolutely gorgeous! I always thought she was underrated as an actress, but she found her niche and stuck with it very successfully. She could do no wrong, dressed beautifully, hair and makeup always perfect. A real class act. I liked that she played such a sympathetic mother on Knots Landing when she was childless (yes, Abby was a scheming, lying vixen, but always devoted to her children) in real life and then later in life adopted children. I have no doubt she is a wonderful mother in real life, all that practice!
Esteemed Contributor

I don't think much of Shawn's fashion sense. Tight garish color clothes tied at the waist seems to say it all. She looks  not well cared for. 

Good professional hair cuts and styling would help. She might look to Kerstin on how to take care of herself. Freshly shampooed hair, clean unwrinkled clothes, well cared for feet and some movement for a toned body. 

She has a job in fashion and before the public. It's part of her job. It all takes time and effort.