Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

She has her hair done with curls and pretty make up tonight.  Maybe she's the rehab to which the Q has been referring.  She looks spectacular!

@Kachina624 You're very generous. She looks nice. I would kill for her head of hair!

Respected Contributor

When she turned to show the back of the pants she was wearing, she had a pair of glasses tucked in her back pocket, plus the ones on her face.  Why would she need 2 pairs of glasses?

Trusted Contributor

@aubnwa01 I have to say, I think I have about 8 readers throughout my house. I have been known to have 2 on my head at the same time. I also had 20 readers when I worked, all different colors. I would get to work and pick the one that best matched my outfit for the day.

I'm sure she is just making sure she has a spare in case she misplaces one pair. 

Trusted Contributor

I saw Shawn this evening and agree she looked beautiful.  Between Covid, caring for her dad and mom and her dad dying these last few years were most likely rough for her. It appears she is healing and it is showing in her appearance and presentations as a host. Shawn has always been one of my favorite hosts. 

I don't understand the meanness I read on these boards concerning the hosts.  It is one thing to state you don't like the hairdo or outfit, or that you wish the hosts would explain in more detail about the products. However, when you attack a human person with acidic, hateful remarks it is no longer an opinion, but ugly, mean, cruel and hurtful. Isn't there enough hatred in this world, do we really need to exercise this ugliness here? I wish all of you a very nice day, and that your life brings you smiles.

Respected Contributor

She does seem happier lately and more interested in her presentations and the vendor.

She did look great last night.  I liked her short hair style best.

Honored Contributor

She looked pretty, but I wasn't wowed by the look.  It does beat the hair-in-her-eyes look though.

Kerstin has the best hair look, in my opinion.  She's always well groomed.

Respected Contributor

I thought the style looked old and dated.  Everyone has a different opinion.

Respected Contributor

After reading about Shawn's new hairstyle, I had to take a look at one of the shows last night to see what the talk was about.  Good lord I thought she was made up for a costume party between her hair and glasses and heavy makeup. I think Shawn is a beautiful woman but whoever styled her hair last night needs to get out of the1970's. Versions of fashions and hairstyles do come back in style but usually with moderation but not like what she was doing with her hair last night. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 What's " the rehab to which the Q has been referring."?

Valued Contributor

I don't have a problem at all with Shawn, but that hair style was just ridiculous, it just looked really odd to me.  The makeup looked way too heavy, too.