Honored Contributor

Wow fastest shipping ever🙂🙂🙂

I ordered something on 4/20 and it was delivered by UPS at 5:45 pm today!!!

I'm shocked ... I think in all the years I've shopped Q nothing has been delivered so quickly!

And "best" purchase I've made in a long time! 

Kudos to the shipping department🙂🙂

Respected Contributor

Re: Wow fastest shipping ever🙂🙂🙂

@homedecor1 

I agree!  I ordered on the 19th, and I received my order today - by regular US Mail.  What a nice surprise.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow I am happy for you guys!  I ordered the TSV (Alegria) on 4/14 I believe it was.......supposedly they shipped on 4/20 but no other tracking available Smiley Sad   Luck of the draw.

Honored Contributor

I ordered a couple of D&C tops recently.  The order didn't move for the first 9 days but, after that, I got it in the next two.    I'm fine with that, as many things are being delayed lately.

I had noticed, from the tracking that mine was sent by SmartPost and, since I have a UPS account, I was able to upgrade it to ground without additional charge, so that saved a day on the back end.   Smiley Happy    Most orders I have that go SmartPost (or is it SurePost?  sorry) automatically upgrade to ground but, for some unknown reason, QVC orders do not automatically upgrade.  I have to go into UPS, log in, and upgrade it manually.