Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,530
Registered: ‎07-23-2010

Wow! check out the prices on the new arrivals 6-18!

Whew, those rings are "pretty" but they are way too rich for my wallet these days. And then there are the prices of the Christmas trees and decorations! Again, too expensive for me.

 

If your budget runs to those prices, enjoy. My comment is only my personal opinion and decision.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,802
Registered: ‎03-15-2014

Re: Wow! check out the prices on the new arrivals 6-18!

I'm just wondering what rings you're talking about.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 19,094
Registered: ‎03-20-2010

Re: Wow! check out the prices on the new arrivals 6-18!

[ Edited ]

@ValuSkr wrote:

I'm just wondering what rings you're talking about.


@ValuSkr 

 

Check new arrivals and click jewelry

 

 

$8,999

j478309.jpg

$8999

j478307.jpg

$5794

j478319.jpg

 

 

$6104

 

j478315.jpg

 

$6099

j478331.jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor
Posts: 19,094
Registered: ‎03-20-2010

Re: Wow! check out the prices on the new arrivals 6-18!

[ Edited ]

@GinaV24 wrote:

Whew, those rings are "pretty" but they are way too rich for my wallet these days. And then there are the prices of the Christmas trees and decorations! Again, too expensive for me.

 

If your budget runs to those prices, enjoy. My comment is only my personal opinion and decision.


@GinaV24 

 

Why Gina at those prices we should all fill our gift closets...why they would make wonderful teacher gifts, gifts for the the schoolbus driver, for your hair stylist, nail tech person, and your nosey neighbor who checks your mail while you're on vacation...even though you didnt want her looking at your mail while you're gone..What's a mere $6000 or $8000 for that little something you want for someone "special"....😏

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor
Posts: 26,826
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Wow! check out the prices on the new arrivals 6-18!

You think $501.00 for a nutcracker is too much?  LOL

 

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,634
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Wow! check out the prices on the new arrivals 6-18!

If I were going to spend that much on a ring, I would like to see it in person (at a reputable store) first.   Seldom buy any "good" jewelry any more since gold prices went up and Q's quality went down.  Also, now you cannot wear gold necklaces, etc. out in public as they will be ripped right off your neck and stolen.  

Valued Contributor
Posts: 703
Registered: ‎06-10-2015

Re: Wow! check out the prices on the new arrivals 6-18!

If I was spending that much I want it in the "Blue Box" from Tiffany.  

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,848
Registered: ‎01-23-2019

Re: Wow! check out the prices on the new arrivals 6-18!


@Daysdee wrote:

If I were going to spend that much on a ring, I would like to see it in person (at a reputable store) first.   Seldom buy any "good" jewelry any more since gold prices went up and Q's quality went down.  Also, now you cannot wear gold necklaces, etc. out in public as they will be ripped right off your neck and stolen.  


Wait, what?  Who's ripping necklaces from people?  I am not aware of this is it a new crime trend?

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,442
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Wow! check out the prices on the new arrivals 6-18!

A little elderly lady was walking home after closing her resturant last week in a town just a skip down the highway from me, (my stomping grounds actually) was mugged, necklace ripped from her neck all caught on video cam behind the businesses. A good photo was captured, they showed the whole ordeal on the news, got a good shot of the perp. Someone must have ID'd him as this past Friday the cops tried to stop him, high speed chased ensued where the perg crashed over the median up on the freeway. It was a very brutal attack so I can vouch for this is something that is happening moreso these days.

 

Be careful please.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,221
Registered: ‎05-01-2010

Re: Wow! check out the prices on the new arrivals 6-18!


@Grouchomarx wrote:

@Daysdee wrote:

If I were going to spend that much on a ring, I would like to see it in person (at a reputable store) first.   Seldom buy any "good" jewelry any more since gold prices went up and Q's quality went down.  Also, now you cannot wear gold necklaces, etc. out in public as they will be ripped right off your neck and stolen.  


Wait, what?  Who's ripping necklaces from people?  I am not aware of this is it a new crime trend?


@Grouchomarx @Daysdee. I was just reading a thread where posters were saying what jewelry they wear and when they wear it. Some say they never take it off. I guess not everyone has it ripped off their bodies.