Respected Contributor

Re: Wow Shipping

[ Edited ]

I've also never had problems with QVC shipping.

I placed an order on 2/8 (Sat); got email notice it shipped today on 2/10 (Mon); and should receive it on 2/14 (Fri).

This seems a reasonable time for shipping to me.

What is puzzling, to me, is the crazy issues so many others are having.  I feel there must be a reason. Why won't QVC explain?

ETA: Received order today, 2/13 (Thu), a day early. 

Super Contributor

ordered BFD items LAST Saturday, the 3rd,... Some still have not shipped... ridiculous. It seesms to me the places that offer no free shipping take the absolute longest to ship items.

Regular Contributor

@Jacie I agree!  I ordered three of Kim Gravel's TSV's on 2/2/20 and I checked my shipping and they are still sitting somewhere in Nebraska.  They have made stops at three differenct cities in Nebraska.  Who knows when I will receive them.  Up until now my shipping has been pretty good.  

It is what it is!!!
Valued Contributor

Best thing I ever did for shipping is sign up for UPS My Choice. They deliver everything right to my door except very lightweight items. We live where our mail has to be picked up at a central location. UPS makes everything so much easier! I am getting orders in 3 to 4 days! I'm impressed. I do wish we had a way of knowing if an item is coming from the Ca. warehouse. That's about 2 weeks!

Respected Contributor
Don’t understand why a person should have to sign up with UPS to have packages delivered to their door. As far as I’m concerned that is what they are supposed to do unless a person signs up to have them delivered to an access point.
Valued Contributor

Ordered an item on Feb 4th, didn't ship until the 10th, still don't have it.  And yes,

it's coming from California.  I'm in Ohio.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wow Shipping

[ Edited ]

I have also been fortunate with processing and shipping times for the vast majority of my purchases at the Q. However, anytime I order clothing, the processing is always slower and every item ships from the east coast all the way out west to reach me. As a result, I was absolutely shocked to see that the two blouses I ordered on Saturday—which shipped separately from two different east coast sites via USPS—arrived at my local post office today and will be delivered tomorrow.