Trusted Contributor

Re: Wow! Shawn Looks BEAUTIFUL Tonight!

[ Edited ]

@Elizabeth03 wrote:

Shawn looked gorgeous!  Why can't she look that way all the time?  I was taken aback at how beautiful she looked.

THANKS for the LAUGH!!!!

Contributor

Love Shawn. Loved her with Aberti. Love her with Rick in these Christmas promos. Miss her shows w Isaac. She’s great with Vanessa too
Esteemed Contributor

WOW! You Look So Beautiful Tonight!

[ Edited ]

41643289_miscpicsShawnKillingerDTSleoparddress5hairinface7-15-22.jpg.b78a6916952c0f9613607dc19984a661.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: WOW! You Look So Beautiful Tonight!

For Shawn:

Product Image

Respected Contributor

Watched for a minute. Enough time to find the remote and change the channel. Don't care for Shawn at all as a host so I don't watch her, Did not think she looked all that great. Still a hot mess.

Trusted Contributor

To me it's been a while since I have seen Shawn looking good.She continues to wear the wrong size,sloppy looking,hair that's crazy,not wroth watching.

Trusted Contributor

I am the same height and weight as Shawn.   I do NOT wear a size small...

Super Contributor

Shawn looked fine in the dress; very flattering. Her bangs do bother me a little. She should just snip a few of the ones in front and she'd be fine. I thought Vanessa's outfit looked two sizes too small. 

Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Respected Contributor

@paixmcdao wrote:

@Gorgf wrote:

I like to see Shawn dressed up as looks so nice when she takes the time to do so. She can do a great job with fashion and beauty if she wants to. I don't care for her p.j.s and unkempt look!

She is a very well paid show host, who should be doing a "great job" everytime that she steps in front of the camera.

Seems the people that write her check seem to think she's doing A great job- - even with hair in her face, messy clothes and glasses that cover her face. She's clearly moving A Lot of product or she would never remain so prominently in prime time. To each his own! 😃

Trusted Contributor

@Junebug54 wrote:

I am the same height and weight as Shawn.   I do NOT wear a size small...

@Junebug54  But Shawn wears an XS😂