Esteemed Contributor

Re: Would Lisa Robertson go to HSN if they gave her an amazing deal?

ITA
Regular Contributor

Why do people assume Lisa want's to go to another shopping network? Perhaps she got tired of hawking junk on tv and wants a new line of work.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/31/2015 SKITTLE said:

Lisa & Trump (something's in the works)...all I'm going to say.

So Freekkin' True. Trump has had his eyes on her since he was sellin' that beef on 5 easy payments.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/5/2015 ritasNo1Fan said:
On 1/31/2015 SKITTLE said:

Lisa & Trump (something's in the works)...all I'm going to say.

So Freekkin' True. Trump has had his eyes on her since he was sellin' that beef on 5 easy payments.

Now there is a visual!

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Valued Contributor

I don't think she was in Tampa for a 2 day vacation. More like she was there for some meetings.
Respected Contributor

Let it go, let it go.

Honored Contributor

I have no idea about Lisa's contract and it's stipulations, but Liberty Media owns both QVC and HSN, so she wouldn't be competing if her contract was with Liberty Media. I doubt she will be on HSN, right now. I think some goings on with management, behind the scenes led to Lisa quitting, abruptly. I think she has considered options over the years and she is working on something.

Regular Contributor

On 3/5/2015 Mindy D said:

I have no idea about Lisa's contract and it's stipulations, but Liberty Media owns both QVC and HSN, so she wouldn't be competing if her contract was with Liberty Media. I doubt she will be on HSN, right now. I think some goings on with management, behind the scenes led to Lisa quitting, abruptly. I think she has considered options over the years and she is working on something.

Lisa did not quit abruptly she announced her departure a full 2 months before her final show on December 12th. Also if she abruptly quit there wouldn't have been such an extravagant send off for her on her final show plus Lisa more then likely had been contemplating this before she even announced she was leaving. Me thinks she was getting tired of hawking junk and wants to focus on a new line of work

Esteemed Contributor

Folks often mention that QVC and HSN are owned by the same company. Actually, Liberty, QVC's parent owns 38% of the stock of HSNi, HSN's parent. That is an important ownership share, but is not even a controlling position. Liberty does, however, get to appoint two positons on HSNi's Board of Directors.

Honored Contributor

Lisa would go but only if the offer was amazing, amazing.