Regular Contributor

Re: Would Lisa Robertson go to HSN if they gave her an amazing deal?

I doubt Lisa is moving to FL or going to work for HSN. She seems to be always going to NYC almost every week and whenever she decides what her next career path would be, I wouldn't be surprised if it's with a company in NYC

Respected Contributor

No, they already have enough divas.

Esteemed Contributor

I would not hold my breath for Lisa to go to HSN.

Super Contributor

On 1/28/2015 Matty6 said:

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} I would not hold my breath for Lisa to go to HSN.{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Ditto. I don't think she'd fit in well there, plus there'd be 2 dueling divas. I don't think HSN wants that. Plus I don't think Lisa wants to be a host ANYWHERE. I wouldn't be surprised if she comes back somewhere with her own line at some point ......

Honored Contributor

HSN doesn't need her? Lisa doesn't need HSN, especially as an executive. QVC already burned her out, why would she want even more bad hours and almost total responsibility?

Respected Contributor

I don't think HSN would make an offer; they don't need her. You should ask LR the question on her FB page.

Super Contributor

On 1/21/2015 MarilynM said:

I think HSN's diva [mean that in a good way] would have a fit! There's no room for two divas.

I agree...

Occasional Contributor

On 1/23/2015 gabstoomuch said:

I think Lisa likes the Hollywood scene, not sure what she would do, but hanging with Chaz Dean and all the 'people' seems to attract her. JMO. She likes 'high class'. Nothing wrong with that if she finds a new road to fame and money! Good for her, we may never see her again in a salesperson role again.

But we will still be having a "where did Lisa go" conversation.

I do think ShopHQ is about to bust out a new 'way', whatever it is. You can tell by the giant inventory clear outs. I just cannot see Lisa living in Minnesota. Too far from Madison Ave Wink

Occasional Contributor

So Chaz has class?? Hmmm I think not. And why do you equate money to class?? She has no class! Kathy and Joan were not good friends with her. I have to say kudos to this former salesclerk for putting such a good one over on thousands of you. Her reputation isn't all that good and I highly doubt that another ""store"" would want to put up with her.
Super Contributor

Let me get out my crystal ball. Who knows what she would do. I don't know, and I don't care.