Respected Contributor

@missy1 Dan Hughes (?) is doing this video. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Wonderful New Host!

[ Edited ]

wrote:

I have been watching Kristine Zell this morning, and I've seen her a few other times. I thinks she is good with getting all of the information about a product out there, but she needs to stop cutting the product experts off, and talking over them, and above all, she needs to realize she's talking to adults and not kids. She tends to talk as if she's talking to a child at times. 

@Cyndieeee @CoG 

You bumped up an old thread which is against QVC'S Forum Guidelines....look at the date before you post....this helps others from reading OLD NEWS...........There are so many of these old resurrected threads and its a tad aggravating Woman Frustrated

@TX-starlight

The video for the product was changed, because this is an old thread....................

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

wrote:

@missy1 Dan Hughes (?) is doing this video. 

The Q changes out the videos.

Valued Contributor

I agree about Courtney.  I reallly enjoy her presentations.  She seems pretty knowledgable about the products. I bet she does her homework.  Wish they would give her a chance on primetime.

Esteemed Contributor

@kelsey17

I am with you.   I absolutely cannot listen to that voice.  She is also sickenly sweet

Esteemed Contributor

@RanchoSDgirl

Totally agree

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind.

QVC Customer Care

New replies have been blocked by QVC because it is a bumped thread.