Honored Contributor

I was watching early in the morning today and thought, who is that?!

I don't know her name but she was listening to the presentations so politely, interested, soft, sweet, calm voice, pretty hair in a blond braid on top of her head and she acted like a normal person! 

Not yelling, just like as if you or I would be listening so I found myself listening to both presentations-bethlehem lights and campanelli all the way through.

Her comments were sincere, but she didn't interrupt and I felt like we were probably all listening along with her.

Someone hiring got it right this time.

They must have different hirerers(is that a word?)

The new hosts don't say their names a lot and maybe they aren't supposed to.

It was really encouraging to see/hear her.

Maybe there is hope and someone is listening re please no more screaming, rushing, fake enthusiasm, interrupting,talking about everything under the sun but details of what they are selling, esp. the easy pay every sec., annoying,squeaky or valley girl voices.

With this kind of host she was, I could actually start listening again!

And hey maybe even ordering something again!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Super Contributor

Re: Wonderful New Host!

[ Edited ]

I caught just a few minutes of her and thought she was great! Could it be Kristine Zell? I thought I saw something about a new host with that name.

Honored Contributor

@Fair Lady wrote:

I caught just a few minutes of her and thought she was great! Could it be Kristine Zell? I thought I saw something about a new host with that name.

@Fair Lady-

I think you are right!

thank you.

I was wondering after reading your post could she be the host that was coming back from maternity leave?

I went to the meet the hosts page and it also has a square to click on hosts blogs and she had one with beautiful pictures of her toddler son and new born little girl with a touching post.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Occasional Contributor

I caught the 3am presentation of the Martha Stewart TSV.  If this is the same new host you all are speaking of, I thought she was excellent!  Agree with previous posters comments. Informative, did not interupt, had relevant comments. Very nice presentation skills!

Esteemed Contributor
I guess I am in the minority about Mary Nelson. While she is likeable and her presentation is calm her voice is very shaky and she seems to be asking a question all the time rather than making a statement. Having said that I always have the option of changing the channel or muting which I do quite often
Honored Contributor

@Teddixat-

No, It wasn't Mary Nelson (whom I do like also!)

It is a host who I've never seen before and I do think it is Kristine Zell.

You can go to hosts blogs and read about her.

Totally different and very good in her voice and presentation.

Esteemed Contributor
I caught Kristine's first time back and she was......perfectly adequate.

Very much in the Mary Beth or Pat mold, which seems to work at 2 or 3 a.m.

Respected Contributor

@on the bay  -  It is Kristine Zell and she is very good!  She didn't talk ultra fast and let the vendor speak without interruption, which I very much appreciate.

Honored Contributor

I did not see her presentations, but hooray for any new hosts with poise, know when to keep quiet and not interrupt the vendor and act professionally on air.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

http://www.qvc.com/Don-Asletts-26%22-x-38%22-Tonal-Patterned-Microfiber-Indoor-Mat.product.V34826.ht...

Here she is.

Pretty good for just coming back. I did not see her host before having her baby.