Super Contributor

Re: Wish hosts would STOP saying "guaranteed delivery by Christmas" ...

the things I buy are for me, so arrival date is not an issue for me. I wish Q would have an option to say 'regular timing' or something other than Xmas delivery....that would reduce the overload of Xmas deliveries to those who need it for gifting. 

I quit ordering at a certain point as I not only don't need Xmas delivery, I am often away from home Xmas Eve/night so I don't want packages sitting on my porch for someone to steal. 

Valued Contributor

I got my guaranteed by Christmas Eve order from HSN today. I very seldom get anything early. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

Plus, what does GUARANTEE even mean in this case? They don't give refunds on shipping, you don't get your order for free, so what does this guarantee even mean?

And, yes, we should start seeing all of the "QVC ruined my Christmas" posts very soon.  Maybe we won't see as many, though, since posters are not getting the "poor you" commiseration any more, which is good.

Exactly!  They never say what happens if the stuff doesn't arrive on time. Just blather.  Hopefully,we're smart enough to ask "or what?"

Trees are the lungs of the Earth