Contributor

Re: Wish QVC would use UPS for Returns

Glad you mentioned Clarks being small, not running true to size. I have had the same experience with them. Thought it was just me. 

Respected Contributor

Sorry to read the Clark’s TSV are not running true to size. Mine have not shipped yet and too late to cancel otherwise I would. This is why i’ve become skeptical about buying shoes and a lot of clothing items, no sizing consisting.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
I started shipping my returns by UPS, even though it costs a little more they receive it the next day and acknowledge within a few days of receipt. I’ve had them sit in PO for what seems like forever before they are picked and have also had issues with a few being lost. Just wonder, for exchanges can we use a carrier of our choice to get the item back to Q even though more expensive? I only tried an exchange once and it was a disaster experience.

@Kindaglitzy - Yes, you can pay to return an item to QVC for an exchange; you just mark "Exchange" and fill in the new details on the packing insert. Make sure you do so in large print and possibly in red or highlighted—it seems that the processing team tends to miss such information and issue refunds rather than exchanges when they get busy. And even though it's an extra step, you could also call customer service or send an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com once you've shipped your item to let them know you want it to be exchanged, and they will put a note on your account.

ETA: I've actually had pretty good luck with exchanges, though I think it depends on the item; I'm sure clothing exchanges can get tricky based on inventory...

Occasional Contributor

I am a retired postal employee with 31 years service, I can tell you that if you send something UPS, it will most likely be delivered by USPS anyway, especially if it is a smaller package. It is cheaper for them to pay USPS to deliver the small stuff than to deliver it themselves. Might as well save your money.