Contributor

Wish Q would rotate hosts’ time slots

After the holidays, I wish QVC would consider mixing it up, and try different hosts in primetime.  I think some of the primetime shows are stale, they need a fresh look.

I hope too that some of the hosts resume dressing professionally.  The comfy cozy look is fine for the season,, but I hope they move on from this.  I love Q, but I think changing the hosts' programs  times could be fun and offer more variety.

Valued Contributor

Re: Wish Q would rotate hosts’ time slots

I agree 100% , with you !!

Honored Contributor

I've felt this for a long time.  Way before the holiday season.  Rotate, rotate, rotate.

Valued Contributor

Great Idea!

Trusted Contributor

I agree, mix it up a little.

Also and I know they won't but I wish they would go back to 24 hour live programming.  A Gazillion hours a day of the TSV is too much, I don't care if I like the product or not.  They keep saying they have so many different items in their inventory.  Well for Gosh sakes why keep those items a secret.

Regular Contributor

First let us look at this from a practical point of view. There are hosts that some of us prefer over others. There is a pandemic going on and not all hosts find it easy to get to QVC for whatever reason. But there has been some switching up lately. I could live without some of the hosts that are always there on daytime - but I just use my remote and presto - another show about something else besides air fryers, etc, There is a preferred host of many who was on this weekend and she looked absolutely ridiculous in the oversized buffalo thing with cabin socks.........Wearing pj's is one thing but at least some hosts try to look presentable in the things they have to wear. Sorry a little bit of all over here, but I have been reading all this for weeks now and decided to touch base on a few things at once

Honored Contributor

I have been saying this for a long time....especially for Saturday Morning Q and Monday's Fashions Night In ---give some of the other hosts a chance in the prime time slots...who knows QVC's sales might even increase! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”