Respected Contributor

I just put something on it.  Never used it here.  If inventory gets low or the price changes will I receive an email?

Honored Contributor

No.  You manage your wish list.

Respected Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

I just put something on it.  Never used it here.  If inventory gets low or the price changes will I receive an email?

You will not receive an email...you just have to keep checking the wish list and if an item/color is "sold out" or on "wait list" it will update. I use the wish list for items I would like to purchase but wait for free shipping days to purchase unless I really want the item now!

Honored Contributor

No, it's not like HSN's "favorites."  You will not get notified of any changes on the items in your wish list.  It is up to you to keep checking--LOL!!  I sometimes find that a favorites item turns up in lunchtime specials.  I'm a happy camper then.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @Shawnie , the sale/new price will be reflected in the wish list, but not necessarily the ratings.  My wish list is temperamental on that.  the wish list used to link to the product page, but no more, it only links to an abbreviated page to maybe change sze or color and put the item in your cart.