Trusted Contributor

Wish List is showing items in stock that are sold out

I added a new item to my wishlist this morning and notice that other items that had been previously sold out where showing available. So I clicked on the item link. When it brought me to the item, it was still sold out. I checked several items that I knew as of Friday where still sold out but my wish list does not reflect that. The only way to know for sure is to actually click on the item to see. For example:

J290466 - Judith Ripka Sterling & 14K Cultured Pearl and Status Link Earrings - Pierced are showing available but when I click on the link they are still only available in clip.

A23977 - Dennis Basso Platinum Collection Faux Mink Poncho Cape - Burgundy Missy is showing available but it is not only sold out in that color/size combination but completely sold out in all colors.

Is this just me? Anyone else notice this?

Honored Contributor

Re: Wish List is showing items in stock that are sold out

I haven't noted it, but given the many website glitches, you have to assume this is just another one. I hope they fix it, because I like to rely on my wishlist to know when something is in stock. Honestly, I don't know WHAT they're trying to accomplish with this website but it just never seems to be fully intact. I also wonder why the powers that be would have their website staff making major changes that enhance the glitch factor during the holiday shopping season. It makes no sense and yet they seem to do it this way regularly. Of course, anymore, it seems the site is almost always in some kind of flux.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

Hasn't happened on my wish list, but I saw some "as is" items yesterday that were all sold out when i clicked on them. The price was still there, but all the size/color combos were x-d out (no waitlist).

Honored Contributor

On 11/13/2014 Clover29 said:

Hasn't happened on my wish list, but I saw some "as is" items yesterday that were all sold out when i clicked on them. The price was still there, but all the size/color combos were x-d out (no waitlist).

It happens often with as-is. I don't think they update those pages as often as the regular product pages.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

I don't trust anything anymore. Stevieb is correct about everything. Now I have to check and re-check EVERYTHING, I can't depend on the Q like I did in the long-ago past. I do wish they wouldn't mess with my wish list, I always depended on that. Nothing is sacred anymore. Bah Humbug !

Respected Contributor

My wish list is up-to-date. I'm always alerted when something has sold out.

Trusted Contributor

The next day after I posted this thread, mine got corrected. Thanks everyone for responding.