Valued Contributor

Re: Winter clothes and Christmas are you crazy lol

You deal with it......it's July and in the 90's...

Esteemed Contributor

Flash forward to mid September.  Interest piques for winter clothes but your style, size, color is limited but you do find a few things.  Congratulations, expect delivery sometime in early spring.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Respected Contributor

Remember back in the day when if you were lucky you got three tv channels? And you were happy with that? And you actually had to get up off your backside and turn a knob or punch a button and adjust the rabbit ears to find out what was on? I hadn't realized things had reverted and so many get only one channel.

Respected Contributor

@lucky-girl wrote:

It's 92 degrees and July 16..  Put the brakes on this stuff...

👍👍👍👍👍

Valued Contributor

It is the same temperature in West Chester, Pa as as my town in southeast Fla at 7:30PM. Watching some of Jane and Courtney now, I suspect they have the A/C on high in the studio and they will both be changing to go home!

Esteemed Contributor

I like getting a jumpstart on holiday shopping, for myself and others.😊 The lower prices on some items, and available inventory are an added bonus. Being a profit driven business, It makes perfect fiscal sense.👍

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

With the slow shipping order now and you MIGHT get it by Winter/Christmas. Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy dreaming about cooler weather, whether I get anything or not. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lucky-girl wrote:

It's 92 degrees and July 16..  Put the brakes on this stuff...

All retail stores start putting their fall/winter clothing out in July.  It's been that way for as long as I can remember.   Where have you been??    @lucky-girl 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RetRN wrote:

It's 80 degrees and July 16th here. I don't mind the shows at all, sure beats a Dyson, a mattress, or electonics all day.

@RetRN 

And you can add the non-stop beauty shows to your mix too....

Schools start in mid-August here....and the fall/winter stuff is put out in the stores in July so its not unusual here in South Texas, it's the way its always been, although it's odd to see sweaters and coats hanging on the clothing racks when its in the 90's, it will be awhile before we actually wear them...probably in December....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”