Respected Contributor

I just read a  review on Tatcha cleansing powder , and the review said she was sending back , because of slow shipping and Wine drinking sales clerks and bad customer service. I did chuckle , but we all know how many days to expect now from QVC . I wish there was more supervision on letting reviews get posted. They should be verified purchace and a time frame that the customer actually has had time to recieve product.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Wine Drinking Sales Clerks,

If I’m interested in a product and go to read the reviews, I only end up reading the bad reviews. I’m more interested in what might convince me not to buy the product. When a majority of those negative reviews are complaining about shipping or something silly like the hosts, I feel like if that’s the only bad thing they can say about the product, it must be a good purchase. So, in my eyes, those dumb reviews actually help, not hinder sales.
Respected Contributor

This customer hadn't even received her product yet , she went ahead and ordered thru vendor because she would get it  in 4 days. So that would cost her another $7 to send it back to qvc when she does finally get it.  

Respected Contributor

I agree.  I also skip over the irrelevant reviews when making a decision. I noticed today that most of the reviews on Isaac’s recent TSV barn jacket (so far) are complaints about the Q hosts not giving sizing details, the hosts talking about other things, etc. which at the moment leaves the jacket with a low rating.  These reviewers had not received the jacket. 

Honored Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

I agree.  I also skip over the irrelevant reviews when making a decision. I noticed today that most of the reviews on Isaac’s recent TSV barn jacket (so far) are complaints about the Q hosts not giving sizing details, the hosts talking about other things, etc. which at the moment leaves the jacket with a low rating.  These reviewers had not received the jacket. 

perhaps those reviewing the jacket think leaving a review mentioning those things might get someone's attention who could take action on them 

a possibility

Esteemed Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@itsmagic wrote:

perhaps those reviewing the jacket think leaving a review mentioning those things might get someone's attention who could take action on them 

a possibility

@jackthebear  One can always hope!

Respected Contributor

Food or beverages are not supposed to be sent back.

Respected Contributor

In my opinion hosts should not be permitted to drink wine on air.
Honored Contributor

I don't believe it is wine. QVC would not want their hosts to be driving home after being given wine to drink on the job and have an accident. It's juice.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BeccaLou Nobody said they were sending back food or beverage. Are you ok? Aren't you the one that said "you just read" that "Antranella" passed away?

QVC140.jpg