Trusted Contributor

Always highly suspicious of people who join one day, make one post about their bad experience and never return??

Maybe it's legit, maybe they were just so aggravated they wanted to vent anyplace they could, so they do, and they never want to hear the company name again, much lest post on their forums.

Often though, their stories seem sketchy, and why bother. Why not spend your time, talking to someone, who could, hopefully, be of help.

I often wonder, briefly, what happened to the poster; did they say what they had to say, and that's that, or, did they get run over by a bus{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Honored Contributor

OP can, of course, take her business wherever she wants, but no retailer (except maybe a small local one you know personally, takes every kind of credit card. She should have had an explanation, but from the tone of that huge paragraph, I suspect she may have been more interested in talking than listening.

I charge practically everything I buy - and run several cards to do that because some retailers accept one and some accept another. None of them cost me anything extra because I pay them off monthly. In fact, all of my cards return a small percentage of what I spend, so in reality using those cards saves me more than OP's paying with her pre-paid card does.

Super Contributor

Was it on EZ Pay?