Occasional Visitor

Will QVC be getting more Lancer skin care products? Just received my order and i'm in love!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Will QVC be getting more Lancer skin care products? Just received my order and i'm in love!!

Considering when you search Lancer skin care here and no items are found, my guess would be perhaps not and you should check with customer service.

I wanted to read some reviews myself but nothing comes up.   What do you love about the line?  

Honored Contributor

Re: Will QVC be getting more Lancer skin care products? Just received my order and i'm in love!!

It's a fantastic skin care line, it just sold out in about 15 minutes last week. There are no reviews because they have no product to sell. I have an idea it sells out so fast because women who have tried this line before, love it and buy multiples. I love the product, I'm 68 and have tried everything and this for me is the best. My skin feels so smooth and soft after each use and I notice my skin does not get red from the products. The exfoliating cream is gentle enough for sensitive skin.The cleanser is so creamy and gentle, you only need a dab of it and it glides over your face and foams up like crazy. The moisturizer is non greasy and you can use it over your whole face, neck, chest and even around your eyes. I know I will be buying multiples the next time I see it offered.

Esteemed Contributor

@blackhole99. Amazon carries the same stuff QVC sells but more than double the price