Respected Contributor

Re: Why would I possibly buy now?

I ordered the TSV from Cuddle Duds on 10/21 as a Christmas gift for my boss.  I received it on 10/26.  It must have been shipped right from the vendor!  This never happens.

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Valued Contributor

@KingstonsMom thank you💞 I purchased another.
@Marp yes it definitely seems to be certain items.
Valued Contributor

I did purchase Cuddleduds awhile back, I got it extremely fast, from the vendor. Same with a couple pair of Sofft shoes, from the vendor I believe was in Maine, practically received overnight.
Trusted Contributor

QVC is a habit that I'm seriously breaking and going to amazon prime ....I can get products from there for less money and I can get them the next day and with the free shipping (yes I know I paid for prime...but I think it still works out to be less money). And I return to my local Kohls.  Which is just a couple miles away.

Valued Contributor

@ruthbe You are 100% correct, the Q was a habit. I hit up Kohls, great coupons. Home Goods, TJMaxx
Valued Contributor

Saturday will be 30 days in process for an item. I'm pretty certain it's ( a new one) isn't going to ship. Oh well, thank you Dicks Sporting Goods, my new NF is very toasty.
Valued Contributor

Clarification....2 D&C coats, new item, neither ever shipped. Both in process, yet sold out. Therefore I asked to be able to cancel them so I don't have to return two items.