Valued Contributor

Why would I possibly buy now?

When I have items held hostage in process?
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Why would I possibly buy now?

@jlrbrI don't know; however, I believe that we just have to accept that our orders are going to take xxx to receive and shop early. Smiley Wink

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

At the rate that in process and delivery times have been for several months now, I'm pretty sure that the "receive by Christmas" date has already passed.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

I am not seeing anything that tempts me in the least.

Valued Contributor

You know the feeling that when someone owes you money they completely ignore you, well that's how I feel about the Q, you owe me either a release of my item so I can cancel, an honest explanation or my item. It's not that difficult.
Trusted Contributor

I feel your pain soooooooo much.  The order can stay in process for what seems  like at least a couple weeks.  or longer.  But try to cancel, and no go.  It states you can't cancel.  That makes me very angry!!!!!!!

Valued Contributor

@ruthbe Thank you. I don't like not having an option. And I really wanted that coat for a neighbor girl, considering tomorrow is the first snow.
Esteemed Contributor

Yet I placed an order at 9:07 last evening.  At 2:37 this morning I received an email that my order had been shipped with the tracking number.   I have also received a notification from UPS that my package will be delivered tomorrow.

This was not a fashion or beauty or related item.  It seems those categories have the longest processing and shipping times.

I've placed four orders since last Friday and all are enroute to me.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

@jlrbr wrote:
@ruthbeThank you. I don't like not having an option. And I really wanted that coat for a neighbor girl, considering tomorrow is the first snow.

@jlrbr 

What a sweet, heartwarming thing to do for your neighbor girl!Heart

Much respect from me!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Marp wrote:

Yet I placed an order at 9:07 last evening.  At 2:37 this morning I received an email that my order had been shipped with the tracking number.   I have also received a notification from UPS that my package will be delivered tomorrow.

This was not a fashion or beauty or related item.  It seems those categories have the longest processing and shipping times.

I've placed four orders since last Friday and all are enroute to me.

@Marp 

Okay Missy.....give us the special code you're using to make this happen, LOL!

I've always thought you were special (seriously!), but I didn't know that QVC did!