Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Why the constant changes with .........

I am noticing some ordered items do not have a picture.....I prefer seeing a picture of the item....this way I immediately know what the item is and what I ordered....just seeing  a number doesn't do it for me...also  annoying is wanting to go back to the previous page .....it does not bring you to the previous page it brings you to the beginning of your orders again....seems difficult to edit an order....the layout is not user friendly...you have to search for what you want....the print is lighter and smaller....too much on one page.... canceling an item is almost impossible unless it's done within an hour or two of placing the order ......even that sometimes prevents me.....from canceling....but yet it stays in a process mode.....For. Days.....and DAYS......

Esteemed Contributor

@deja vu wrote:

I'm never happy about the changes here either...I've just grown to expect them now.

My biggest gripe with it now is ..not being able to put more than one item in my cart at a time.. I think that's totally ridiculous !!

@deja vu - I'm not having that problem and I haven't seen anyone else post about it, so it's possible you may need to check your browser settings or clear your cache and/or cookies to make sure everything is connecting properly. (Yes, it's probably QVC's fault and not yours, but regularly doing those small things on the customer side seems to fix a lot of issues.)

My main cart complaint is that there no longer seems to be a connection between my cart on the QVC app and on the website; I often skim through the Lunchtime and Primetime Specials on my tablet while multi-tasking, but now if I've added an item to my cart to later look at on my desktop monitor so I can better see the details, I have to hunt it down again instead of just conveniently clicking the cart.

Respected Contributor

I don't think rapidly changing technology explains QVC's dysfunctional website.

Valued Contributor

Absolutely we are a use and discard society. Nothing is built to last.
Esteemed Contributor

Yesterday I went to my account on this website looking for the EDD on a package that I knew had shipped out.

I couldn't tell you how much time I wasted trying to find that EDD. I know it was there when I placed the order.

just checked:  So far the QVC app is still displaying the account in the way I'm used to.