New Contributor

Why so many TSV shows every day?

Seems like all you show anymore is TSV ...in between shows, during shows, and now during In the Kitchen with David.....I have seen this same commercial hundreds of times!  Why have you shifted your focus on TSVs rather than new products.  I used to enjoy watching but these TSV showings are on overload!  PLEASE GO BACK TO YOUR OLD FORMAT!

Thanks,

Laura

Honored Contributor

Re: Why so many TSV shows every day?

I totally agree!  It seems like it's every 15-20 minutes and then following that we have 1 hour of the TSV.  Yes!  It's a vacuum cleaner.

My favorite is watching everyone make pillows worth talking about for that length of time.  It's almost (I said almost) entertaining.......

Not a big deal though because I just change the channel.

Esteemed Contributor

I totally agree ... earlier this morning the TSV vacum was on both QVC & QVC2 at the same time ... I changed the channel but, every time I went back to QVC the vacum was on again ... this is so annoying ... in addition to this the woman sales person for the vacum has the most annoying voice & laugh ... I want to punch the TV .... OFF GOES QVC!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I have written off weekend viewing.

None of my children or their friends are remotely interested in sitting in front of a TV for an hour watching a vacuum or cheesy pillow presentation, and neither am I. The reason QVC presents on TV is get folks to watch, so having a repetitive, hour-long snooze fest of shows seems counterintuitive. Declining sales should serve as a wake-up call, but these Q executives are a stubborn bunch. 

Honored Contributor

TSV today--boring and on way too much.  That's why I won't be tuning in to QVC any more today.

Regular Contributor

I have been watching less and less QVC because of this.  It seems like every time I turn the tv on it's todays special value and like another poster said, you turn to Q2 and the same thing is on.  How much can you actually say about a pillow, sweeper,coat, shoes  etc,etc.!!!   Who actually thought this was a good idea???  Yes, I know I can turn the channel but I'm really only interested in a few channels and the Q happens to be one of them.  Well, that may be changing!

Honored Contributor

@elcee wrote:

Seems like all you show anymore is TSV ...in between shows, during shows, and now during In the Kitchen with David.....I have seen this same commercial hundreds of times!  Why have you shifted your focus on TSVs rather than new products.  I used to enjoy watching but these TSV showings are on overload!  PLEASE GO BACK TO YOUR OLD FORMAT!

Thanks,

Laura

@elcee

Thats why Im glad its the NFL season and I can forgoe QVC and it's endless TSV shows...  a real SNOREFEST...very appropriate that they have the My Pillow on isn't it?  

What is also bad as I was flipping channels to get to the NFL "breakfast game" from London I saw that darn HALO being shown again....boy QVC must not have sold that many for the TSV or the warehouse is overflowing with that thing....it was the TSV a few days ago and STILL being inundated with it.....YAY FOOTBALL! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

TSV's "used to be" something special. Now, it's just the same old stuff with l0% knocked off.

The Q has diminished anything special about them.

Since the Q only wants to make money on what they have interests in, there's nothing of interest anymore.

Respected Contributor

Actually a pretty funny post.  I expect a shopping channel to not only show the TSV non-stop, but to show related items over and over as well.  If the TSV is an item you aren't interested in, why would you tune in at all on that day?  Sorry, not getting it. 

Honored Contributor

Poor sales?