Respected Contributor

Re: Why so many Philosophy shows?

I didn't see the show, but checked it out while scanning Recently on Air. I'm so glad I did because they've got the 3 piece set of the original Field of Flowers (peony blossom) for $70 with free shipping! This is my all-time favorite! I just bought myself a birthday present and a Christmas present. I may have to go back to get my Easter and Mothers Day gifts. YIPPEE! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Eileen in Virginia wrote:

I didn't see the show, but checked it out while scanning Recently on Air. I'm so glad I did because they've got the 3 piece set of the original Field of Flowers (peony blossom) for $70 with free shipping! This is my all-time favorite! I just bought myself a birthday present and a Christmas present. I may have to go back to get my Easter and Mothers Day gifts. YIPPEE! 

@Eileen in Virginia ~ I love it too!  Such a good deal, but...they won't ship it to Alaska :/  Guess it has something to do with the aerosol spray on perfume bottle.  I'm so bummed. Like you, I also wanted it for a Merry Christmas to me gift.

Searched online, found it on a site I never heard of, it was $117, + s/h.  Kinda considering it.  

Enjoy your Field of Flowers!

Esteemed Contributor

Its the time of the year...holiday season.....you see very little variety......not much clothing at all, but a ton of beauty products, beauty gadgets, makeup, vacuums, Dyson, Shark, lock & lock, temptations, etc. all geared toward gift giving (or more often gifts described as "take care of YOU for a change")... haha.....it is like that from now until Feb at least....and beginning January it is two months of "New Year New You:" with excercise equipment, Nutrisystem, healthy eats, etc.....

the most boring 5 mths when holiday time should be the most exciting shopping period!

Honored Contributor

Tis the season, they always have alot of Philosophy shows during this season.  I went to Macy's and they had a huge inventory of Philosophy gift sets.

Honored Contributor

Just wait for a few days after Xmas and all the gift sets, etc will be half price or less, even on the Phil website. 

Respected Contributor

It's the time of year. For shoppers who don't know what to get, Philsophy gift sets are nice because you can split them up and keep some. I purchased the set of four body butters that was a special last month, and this weekend I got the lip shine balms. Reduced price and free shipping doesn't hurt either. One will go to my niece who's into sweet smelling makeup.