Honored Contributor

Re: Why not change the name ""Vicenza"" to ""Bronzo""?

I like some of the longer delivery times ...... can order what I want and adjust my budget for it in May.

Honored Contributor

The extended delivery times for advanced orders didn't impact me one way or the other... I didn't order at thing...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I didn't watch, didn't even sneak a peek....I have had it with this collection ...QVC calls it "fine Italian jewelry".....I'm surprised no one has sued for false advertising.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}... And its just the same stuff, same styles over and over. If I wanted to buy costume jewelry I can find nicely made pieces at cheaper prices and none of this bronzo qwap either! {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

On 2/13/2015 SPURT said:

I didn't watch, didn't even sneak a peek....I have had it with this collection ...QVC calls it "fine Italian jewelry".....I'm surprised no one has sued for false advertising.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}... And its just the same stuff, same styles over and over. If I wanted to buy costume jewelry I can find nicely made pieces at cheaper prices and none of this bronzo qwap either! {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Amen!

Honored Contributor

Nope, not a minute of it for me either... I was flipping thru later in the PM and flashed across the Q and there he was, the Bloated Odie. I might have stopped for a moment, but that was the lone incentive I needed to keep right on, uh, flipping... I can't imagine calling this stuff 'fine Italian jewelry' is doing much for trade relations with Italy... And one has to wonder if they're hawking this junque on QVC Italia... and if they are, whether those stylish Italian women are buying it...

Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Frequent Contributor

I happen to LOVE Bronzo. Have both of the Cartier look watches and the G.I.L.I. Rolo bracelet that was the TSV. For those of us who happen to love the large chunky pieces and large weighty hoop earrings the cost for them in gold would be out of the question (at least for me) to purchase. I do have an Italian made 14KT gold bracelet that weighs 38 grams that my husband bought for me 40 years ago for 600.00 now worth about 4,000.00 in the safety deposit box. But those days of that kind of purchase is over. And quite frankly for me I wouldn't buy a 10,000 Cartier even if I could afford it but I do love the classic timeless style and don't consider the pieces "knock offs". But that's just me. Just because I am not among the wealthy doesn't mean I don't have good taste. NONE of my pieces have turned colors or showed wear in any way. Its a great value for the look given. And I for one APPRECIATE the opportunity to buy it. Makes no difference to me what the ladies in Italy will or won't wear. As always change the channel if you don't like the jewelry.

Contributor

Silver doesn't cost that much! There is no reason that QVC could not offer silver jewelry with rhodium coating to prevent tarnishing. The Bronzo pieces are heavy, & there have been many complaints about the rose & gold coloring coming off. I don't understand the high prices for Judith Ripka either with diamonique stones--why not white topaz instead? Enough with this Bronzo stuff--what will it be worth to anyone other than QVC shoppers who have been brainwashed!