Honored Contributor

Why no click here measurements for individual garment measurement?

Ok QVC, no click here measurements for the individual garments, fine...I won't spend my $$$ with you. I saw through the new S&H policy immediately, but was willing, for Linea clothing, to put up with that, to a point. Now, you have added insult to injury to people who have been loyal shoppers for years. For days now a lot of people have sent in via phone, email and feedback, as will as calling corporate headquarters questions regarding this issue. No measurements for individual garments, no sale. End of my story with QVC. Good luck to you, as I feel you will need it if you intend to continue down this road with your policies.

"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Why no click here measurements for individual garment measurement?

I've posted this on a couple of other threads, but I'll put it here as well. It's a sad situation... I called Customer Service and told the rep about this, and she said she was sure they're working to fix "whatever problem I have" and offered to put in feedback. I told her I had already done that, so had a lot of other people, and apparently no one knows anything and doesn't care! I also told her I think someone needs to train the person who sent me this email.

I just received this answer to the email I sent today. {#emotions_dlg.blink} I'm sorry, but if they can't even use proper grammar, let alone the fact that this person has no idea what we're talking about, I think we're in trouble. I replied and told them exactly what I thought about this answer, in a very nice way, of course. Smile

Thank you for emailing QVC.
>
> I am sorry for any confusion regarding the size chart for A262191. The size
> chart has just been relocated. Under the video, there is a 4 icons. One of
> them says sizing. Click on that to see the size chart.
>
> In regards to A262180, it is the same thing, the size chart is below the
> video. We understand that you would need the chart to refer to.
>
> I hope this information is helpful and thank you for the opportunity to
> address your inquiry today.

Honored Contributor

I see that click here measurements are starting to show up again, thank you QVC.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Please do not stop the ""Click Here"" sizing guides. They are very helpful.