Frequent Contributor

Why is the QVC logo over the host's face?

During a split screen shot the channel logo is right over Leah's face.  I would think the director see this and reframe the shot? Can the camera be adjusted so we don't see a headless body? It happens all of the time now.  I don't get it. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Why is the QVC logo over the host's face?

Leah may be having a bad hair day, so she asked the producer for some help..  Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Because this web site is terribly messed up!

Leah's hair is just as beautiful as ever.........imo

Honored Contributor

@Black Pony wrote:

During a split screen shot the channel logo is right over Leah's face.  I would think the director see this and reframe the shot? Can the camera be adjusted so we don't see a headless body? It happens all of the time now.  I don't get it. 

@Black Pony 

I agree it happens too often....the host/vendor will be trying to point something out about a garment and the Producer puts up a promo for the Q Card right over it....I think these Producers must have fallen asleep...or put something up and head to the restroom or head to the Green Room to get a bite to eat....how else can you explain these GAFFS!!! Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Doesn't sound like that big of a deal. Probably simple human error. Smiley Indifferent