Occasional Contributor

Why is it taking so long to receive orders?

My last 2 orders have taken over a week, closer to 2 weeks, to receive. And I’ve also noticed that now everything is shipping from Canada. What’s going on?
Frequent Contributor

Re: Why is it taking so long to receive orders?

Look at what it says at the top of the page....and it's not shipping from Canada, it's California.

Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkids - Lots of people who post on the boards seem to be confused when the tracking details list "Ontario, CA"—I would say it's not that crazy since Ontario, Canada, is far more renowned than Ontario, California, and the "CA" is all that's typically specified in tracking summaries. (And the convoluted routes that come into play with the super-slow shipping methods often used by the Q can make anyone's head spin a bit!)

Esteemed Contributor

@beaglemom - Just in case you haven't seen the message you're being referred to, it appears at the top of the "Blogs & Forums" page and notes that QVC is experiencing delays in shipping due to the reworking of its processes. You can also read through many, many, many threads on this subject in the Customer Care forum.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loriqvc  Oh, Ok I see your point.

Also I deleted my post cuz it sounded snotty and I didn't intend that.

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@beaglemom - Just in case you haven't seen the message you're being referred to, it appears at the top of the "Blogs & Forums" page and notes that QVC is experiencing delays in shipping due to the reworking of its processes. You can also read through many, many, many threads on this subject in the Customer Care forum.

Reworking of processes sounds like an weak excuse to me.  I worked for an international Fortune 500 company, including having one shipping team reporting to me, and we'd never introduce new systems or processes without adequate testing to be sure they worked.  They'd be fixed or workarounds would be implemented before day #2 if there were problems.  

I also hope they're doing something about returns processing too. They have more excuses for slow handling of returns than a child has for sneaking a cookie.   

Trusted Contributor

You’re absolutely right! There is no excuse for this. Items should be processed by UPS to help make up for this lengthy shipping time. I thought it had been resolved last week and now I have two tops in process forever again. I’m finished. At least until they really fix it. Again, they should be communicating via email with customers. They really are not doing right by us. People often order things thinking they will have them for some event. Even if they just want them before summer is over, QVC, use a better shipping method. The post office adds enough of its own time. I’ve had items in the post office for two days before they actually get on the delivery truck. It’s not like QVC hasn’t made out on using the cheapest delivery means possible. They need to stand up to the plate and see that things get here. I have two items on check status and I’m taking them off. I’m feeling used.
Occasional Contributor

I placed an order for some shorts and thong sandals on May 17, assuming I would have them them in. 10 days by Memorial Day weekend. Wrong. My order was in process until May 28th (11days) in Ontario calif. Today, June 3, it’s  FINALLY on the east coast in Mass (I live in CT), so hopefully it will get here this week. Almost three weeks to ship. Very unaccecptible. I’m sticking with Amazon Prime.

Trusted Contributor

Looks like they've laid off too many people in the shipping department.

Esteemed Contributor

I had a top that I had ordered go to "on the truck" and then stay at that status for better than a week. I sent an e-mail to the qvcsocial e-mail and they shipped out another one to me. I received that one quickly because they sent it "express."

I agree that this has been going on for far too long.