Contributor

Re: Why is it taking so long to receive orders?

I have also noticed they almost immediately change the status to "IN PROCESS" so the order can not be cancelled.

Respected Contributor

@CalminHeart

I agree with everything you said. I din’t Think the shipping department or the IT department know the meaning of “test”.
Honored Contributor

I have got to post that I ordered two things from Tara at Home on Sunday and I am getting it today!  I really thought it was a mistake when I got the notice from UPS that I had a package coming today.  I checked and it's on the truck.  Thank you QVC!  Hopefully this is the turn around we have all been waiting for.

Super Contributor

Their shipping is horrible, the order usually sits for three days and more.. taking over a week to get anything .. very disappointing .. they sent an email apologizing for delays but some of the things they do make no sense.. I have ordered things coming from NorthCarolina.. goes right by my state of Md.. and then still has to work its way back.. I think Qvc has taken on more than they can handle

Regular Contributor

I'm noticing the same thing.  I ordered candles (real ones) almost two weeks ago.  I live in Arizona so not that far from California but I still have not received them.  Two weeks ago it was in the low 80's here now it is going to be 100 tomorrow.  Not feeling good about whether they are going to melt.  Surely this is too long to wait for a delivery.  Amazon takes at the most a week and I am not a prime member.

I received 4 items that I ordered on May 18th yesterday, 3 weeks later. I placed an order on May 20th that QVC screwed up and were supposed to send it by express delivery because of the screwup. Then they screwed that up and sent it by ground delivery and now they can't even tell me when to expect it. Their best guess is around June 13th and they stressed that that is a guess. 

I also asked when these supposed ship[ping issues would be fixed and they seem to have no idea. I think this is the new normal for QVC and I guess that means I will be shopping more at Amazon.  Too bad...QVC used to be agreat company with fabulous customer service but they have really gone downhill.