Esteemed Contributor

Why is it Everytime I love a line......

it is Gone ?!!!!   For instance the Julep nail polish ,  love the line !   Not sure if it is ever coming back.    The Inspire Me line is another ,   I just love the whole line ,   Have many items and looked forward to adding more with future shows ,  but looks like that isn't going to happen as the page has pretty much no items left , rest deeply discounted!   Very dissapointed .  There are so few like these 2 shows and the only Home type shows are Valerie and home reflections ,   With a couple others here and there .   Nothing like the items inspire me offered though.

guess I will post in the suggestion box,   Don't know if that will do any good ,  but worth a try😏

Respected Contributor

Re: Why is it Everytime I love a line......

I am pretty sure Julep is/was going out of business. 

Frequent Contributor

Julep filed bankruptcy and went out of business.

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't realize they were no longer in business ,  imknowbthey were having problems last year .  Guess will have to find a new line that is just as good . I really love the polish figures.

Honored Contributor

Thats how I feel about shopping at Walmart.  Everytime I become fond of a product, they discontinue it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kitty Galore I know! Stores close, brands we love disappear, favorite products vanish from brands. I still miss Marshall Field's. I just found out I will be missing Coldwater Creek. Clinique and PTR keep ditching the moisturizers I use...it never ends. The Q itself will almost certainly hang it up someday or some decade. I will certainly reach my last sell by date, too.

Hey, it never ends? That's kinda good news, too. New stuff keeps getting invented. New brands are created. New stores open (I hope!). Different people get born. Big ideas are birthed and expire.

Since we are all a bit addicted to change, we'd probably be miserable if the wheel wasn't turning, amiright? 

When my daughter was tiny, she woke up in the morning and said, "It's a new day!" I try to follow her example. (And I still remind her about it when she gets bored, which no doubt feels to her like nagging, but that's a different story.)

Cheers!

Julep is still in business!  You can order online.  They went through some changes of ownership but are back now.  I get emails all the time.

Trusted Contributor

I know what you mean.  I really like Stan Herman's loungewear and robes, but I guess he's pretty much history now at the Q.

The other brands the Q offers now have absolutely no cotton in them, and I can't stand poly/spandex clothing, especially in sleepwear and loungewear.

Regular Contributor

Oh no! I didn't know Stan Herman is gone. Do you know if he left on his own? Also does anyone know about Cameron Silver, the H by Halstpn line?