Honored Contributor

IMO, tunics are popular because women are looking for "coverage" a much overused word by the hosts! 

Occasional Contributor

I have to agree - I used to watch Susan Graver all the time, was one of those who was "turning my entire wardrobe into Liquid Knit", until I realized lately that the majority of the tops presented were now tunic length.  I am 5'10", but slender, and tunics are overwhelming on me - like my whole outfit is the tunic!  I wish Susan would go back to a more even-handed mix of tops and tunics.  I feel kind of frumpy and sloppy in a tunic and don't feel like that is a good look for the office where I have to looked pulled together all the time.    

Honored Contributor

QVC certainly highlights tunics, swing tops, long cardigans, and high/low hems.  Apparently they feel their top demographic shop based on the coverage factor.  I don't mind that, since not everything is for everyone.

It's just when I read reviews for Cameron Cameron Bure, or some Peace Love World or Jason Wu saying, "you have to make these longer!" -- I cringe. 

There are choices for everyone, thank goodness.