Respected Contributor

Re: Why is QVC selling sold out stuff ?

@MalteseMomma  Prayers for you and your family.Heart

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MalteseMomma 

Truly sorry to hear about your loss.  It sounds like you had an amazing relationship!

Respected Contributor

llaccRe: Why is QVC selling sold out stuff ?

I placed an order on July 6...still says it's in process on July 19...but it also says the estimated delivery is on JULY 17  !!  Go Figure !  If I had known I was going to have to wait so long to receive it, I would have shopped elsewhere.  I think they sell things they don't have, lists  them showing as ''in process'' and locks you in because you can't cancel items that are '''in process''. 

Esteemed Contributor

Very sorry for your loss

Esteemed Contributor

@LindaLatte wrote:

Very sorry for your loss

Super Contributor

I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved granddaughter. This is the worst thing a parent or grandparent can go through. May she rest in peace and may her memory be a blessing to you and your family. Take care of yourself and especially your health in this saddest of times. As one who has lost a child I will offer this: there will come a time when her memory will bring a smile to your face rather than a tear to your eyes.

Honored Contributor

Usually, retailers in financial trouble close less profitable stores.  For QVC, that might equate to channels.

However, I'm sure it was difficult getting cable companies to carry Q2 and Q3, so QVC doesn't want to drop them.