QVC Customer Care

Re: Why is Kim Gravel Hosting?

Honored Contributor

hahahaha it is hysterical!!!!!

fun show!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor

Love her, but this show is a bit discombobulated for me!
Honored Contributor

Looks like Kim is now a QVC host.  I really thought they would "talk" about things relating to her products and show just her line.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think it’s a great change of pace...Kim is just a hoot...she isn’t afraid to be “real”...I hope they give her a chance to connect with her own audience...her own style....I’m having the best time watching....loving Kim!!!😊😊

Honored Contributor

Oh my gosh, I tuned this in for snark, but I’m laughing my head off. I think I like it.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Super Contributor

They are a hoot !    Ha Ha.......   Kind of fun to watch them for a change    Kim Gravel is a hoot......  love watching her friend keep her in check.    Ha ha 

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Oh my gosh, I tuned this in for snark, but I’m laughing my head off. I think I like it.

I'm with you.  She is fun and tells it like it is.  Nice break for a change.  

New Contributor

I love Kim and she is so much fun to watch regardless of what she is selling.  Thank you QVC for bringing us a variety of wonderful hosts who are entertaining and for letting Kim be Kim!  She is a breath of fresh air and It’s nice to laugh while I’m spending money.  

Respected Contributor

I'm the odd one out, so not enjoying plus you can tell she is clueless about the products, yes I know she is new to this but in my opinion it's a trainwreck, for sure couldn't watched, changed the channel.