Trusted Contributor

Re: Why is Kim Gravel Hosting?

@Johnnyeager wrote:

I thought that it was great fun and very entertaining, but if you don't like Kim you obviously wouldn't like the show.

And as for attempts to boost sales and viewership, isn't that management's job?

Good for them for trying and if it works, congratulations.

Yeah, it's their job.

Too bad they are clueless as to how to do that job.

This show was not it.

Honored Contributor

Regarding the post about Tara marrying her business partner.  I didn't know that either and wonder if he has a role at Temptations since they got married or was actually part of the company before.  We had never heard about him until they got married.

Valued Contributor

Such a contrast to the incredibly DULL Jayne and Pat show in the afternoons. 

I'll watch Kim anytime! She's FUN!

Respected Contributor

@alarmclock 

To answer your question, YES.  It is that bad!

Contributor

Apparently, it is a new thing the Q is attempting, I don't understand having her BFF of 20 years doing the social media bit, likely she will end up like all of the other social media mods and end up with her own show. I see that Chef Gregory Zakarian will also be getting his own show very soon. 

Honored Contributor

If someone doesn't care for Kim already, I have no idea why they would tune in to this show.

Oh wait.  Yes I do. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Johnnyeager wrote:

I thought that it was great fun and very entertaining, but if you don't like Kim you obviously wouldn't like the show.

And as for attempts to boost sales and viewership, isn't that management's job?

Good for them for trying and if it works, congratulations.

@Johnnyeager 

Great to try new things...but more important is to bring in NEW and UNIQUE products to go along with the new show, presenting the same tired old products that have been on air for weeks and months isnt going to work.....And this was not exactly a new idea....Host Dave James did something similar awhile back....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Kim Gravel arrived at QVC and immediately took over.  Those men with the MBAs never knew what hit them.

She did things her way to the detriment of the company.

Now it appears that she's calling the shots, including the programming. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

I tried watching with the sound turned down.  Then I put the sound on mute.  Then I turned NOW, or whatever it is called OFF.  Kim Gravel is a nice lady and her clothing line is quality.  Let's not start experimenting with her as a Program Host.

Honored Contributor

KG is on again tonight.  I didn't watch last Saturday, but may check it out tonight.  However, Sandra Bennett is co-hosting with her and I'm not an SB fan.  KG may not be able to complete a full sentence with SB's continual interruptions.