Honored Contributor

Re: Why is Kim Gravel Hosting?

I told DH we had to be home so I could watch this, and I wanted to watch it on our downstairs TV, so baseball would be upstairs tonight!

I loved it! I knew I would. Like @ScarletDove and @homedecor1  I enjoyed learning about the "back stories" of favorite vendors! She is a good interviewer, asking about how their first shows on QVC were, and about their lives in general.

I thought Amy was a good "second" to Kim. I enjoyed them both and can't wait for the next one! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I actually forgot that the show was premiering tonight. I stream my entertainment so perhaps it will show up to watch later.

Valued Contributor

I LOVED it!  I too was out and rushed home to see the show.  Kim and her friend were so good together.  They combined humor with a fast-selling pace with a mix of personal info on the vendors which was so refreshing.  They knocked it out of the park!  So happy for Kim and her friend Amy.  Can't wait for her next show.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

We weren't home and I forgot to record it!  However, I did go to the items that were presented and watched a couple of the presentations and loved them! 

I thought Kim and her friend were so refreshing and I hope they are on again soon. 

I think home shopping is starting to drop off and I commend QVC for trying something different.  I think they know times are changing and they are attempting to be more innovative.  I give them credit for that and hope they have other ideas too.

Valued Contributor

Entertaining. Engaging. Liked banter between Kim & Amy/friend. Different. I’ll watch again. Somebody help Kim mop face she was working hard.
Regular Contributor

Kim talks so fast and loud it gave me a headache.  I don't mind her when she is

on presenting her products for 10 minutes or so, but a hour is just too much.

Esteemed Contributor

It was a pilot and whether it continues will probably based and how many units of product were sold during the hour.  Qurate will looking at whether or Kim Gravel can move products.

Contributor

I think this is a prototype for new programming on QVC. They will have Instagram and YouTube influencers host their own show. They already do this on Beauty iQ with the Sloane Series.

Trusted Contributor

I like Kim Gravel but this show seemed like a bit of a hot mess to me. It was just too high energy for my taste. Tuned out after they presented the Lock&Lock set and Kim and her friend couldn’t get the color names straight. They really need to leave the presentations to their trained hosts, IMO. Not a fan of this format. 

Respected Contributor

I was surprised it wasn't  her own line of items.

What the heck why not try something new.  Some of those hosts are boring and Kim is definitely not that.