Honored Contributor

Re: Why is Courtney Modeling tonight?

I figured it was something like @Caaareful Shopper described.  When I was flipping past, Courtney was sitting on the couch talking.  

Nothing wrong with her getting up to "model" what was in the show that she had on. 

Trusted Contributor

Courtney is certainly WAY more attractive than most of the models Q has on the air lately.  Why not model?  Most of the others don't do anything for the clothing they are modeling.

Honored Contributor

Maybe the regular model called in sick or was a no-show.  It happens.

Super Contributor

I agree with comment on too many host. People wonder why prices and S&h have risen. Well, you have to pay for all these people somehow. . .

Honored Contributor

@Glitter51 wrote:

Amy is like a child trapped in a woman’s body. She’s always acting like a teenager, applying lipstick/ lipgloss constantly and the fast talking that nobody can understand. Why she’s hosting a prime time show is beyond me. Grow up and act like an adult.  

@Glitter51 

You described her perfectly, she acts giddy and immature, and it amazes me also that she was chosen as host for QVC's  prime Monday Night Fashion show......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”