Contributor

Re: Why has Sandra been moved to QVC Plus?

Please oh please put Sharon Faetch on the Qplus, I don't get that channel Smiley Happy

Contributor

I believe Sandra was the one who recently made the news for making a comment that was deemed inappropriate regarding a particular model's hair. This may be Qs way of taking the focus off of it. Agree there are many others who need to be moved to QPlus though.

Regular Contributor

I get QPlus and was under the impression that the shows are ones that were shown on regular Q since I see on the screen ""Previously Recorded. What is the real story ? Personally I think QPlus is a waste. Why not do something to improve the Q regular programming.
Contributor

Ok, drawing a blank, who is SK?
Honored Contributor

On 3/27/2015 nec111 said: Ok, drawing a blank, who is SK?
Shawn Killinger, aka Shawnie Sue.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

On 3/21/2015 Krimpette said:

I wish they would continually mix up the hosts on just about all of the shows. And I agree, SK is on way too much. But I save money when she's on because I just don't watch.

I have to laugh at "SK is on way too much". I was wondering if she has become a part-time employee. I never see her. Every time I tune in a show where she's supposed to appear, she's off. She gets more vacation/sick time off than anyone I've ever known.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

On 3/20/2015 handygal said: Personally, l would have liked to have seen Sandra as the choice for Inspired Style or PM Style on Monday evenings.

Second that handygal. I do not care for the Monday night line-up at all. It is bad enough to have Amy "running around" the set like the roadrunner. But then Lori G. joins in and they are both all over the place.

QVC at least change your line up to Isaac and PM Style first. I can't tolerate any more Amy running all over the place. She needs to wear track shoes.

Honored Contributor

On 4/10/2015 MAIZEY said:
On 3/20/2015 handygal said: Personally, l would have liked to have seen Sandra as the choice for Inspired Style or PM Style on Monday evenings.

Second that handygal. I do not care for the Monday night line-up at all. It is bad enough to have Amy "running around" the set like the roadrunner. But then Lori G. joins in and they are both all over the place.

QVC at least change your line up to Isaac and PM Style first. I can't tolerate any more Amy running all over the place. She needs to wear track shoes.

LOL. I think the Q keeps cases of Red Bull and Extra Bold coffee in the Green Room before show time.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

Sandra was not my first choice to watch but I like her more than others that are on often.I just like a calm presentation style.
Valued Contributor

They need to send Shawn and Amy to another network!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, take Lori/Logo with them.