Honored Contributor

Why has Sandra been moved to QVC Plus?

Sandra is one of my favorite hosts. She's classy, beautiful, and easy to listen to. I'd love to see more of her on the regular Q, especially in prime time. I don't get Q Plus where l live, and l miss her!
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

Re: Why has Sandra been moved to QVC Plus?

Historically, I've not been a big fan of Sandra's but she's looking better and better by comparison... I don't get QVC Plus either, and have no intention of being a regular viewer on my computer... I fail to understand why they seem intent on bombarding us with some hosts on the main channel and not doing a bit better job of mixing up the assignments. Frankly, I like Shawn, but she's on too much. Meanwhile, I won't watch Amy. Period. So that's two hours of the lame new Monday line-up that aren't coming to my house right out of the gate. Meanwhile, I understand both Sandra and Courtney have shows on Plus that I'm not able to see.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Personally, l would have liked to have seen Sandra as the choice for Inspired Style or PM Style on Monday evenings.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

I don't watch Monday night programming anymore. PMS, is on too late for me. Not interested in Logo or "inspired style".

Trusted Contributor

It is not a permanent move. She is going to be hosting certain "special" shows that will air repeatedly on certain days at certain times. ( I forget the title of the shows.) But it is like the regular Q, where certain hosts have regular special shows they do. It allows her to showcase certain items on a regular basis. Kind of a job promo in a way.

Esteemed Contributor

It appears to me the Q can't decide exactly what they want to do with Plus. There are still more reruns than anything else. Along with Sandra, Courtney, Amy, Susan Graver is on a lot. Also, the Q is switching "usual" shows to Plus, when they're showing their all-day shows like Irish and Gold Day,etc. I would think they're gladly giving more work to old hosts who want it, rather than hiring new hosts. Good experience for those who would like to carry their own shows. The Q is more and more like an entertainment company with "shows." Not ever what I liked about shopping channels.

Honored Contributor

Yes, the Q is more like a show and the actors s-ck!

Esteemed Contributor

I only wonder just what the Q is trying to create. I like shopping; new things; good fashion shows. Not interested in faux actors, singers/dancers or comediennes.

Honored Contributor

I wish they would continually mix up the hosts on just about all of the shows. And I agree, SK is on way too much. But I save money when she's on because I just don't watch.

Super Contributor

On 3/20/2015 baker said:

Yes, the Q is more like a show and the actors s-ck!

I spit my water out laughing so hard at that one {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}