Contributor

Re: Why does it take so long for an item to be received?

Well, here I am again.  Had to contact Q today to notify them that the holiday item I ordered was never delivered, and that there has been no further info on its whereabouts since Nov. 10th.  So have requested a credit for the 1st easy pay I had already been charged.  What a shame. It was originally ordered a month ago.

Regular Contributor

I live in Arizona and has been taking 10 days to receive my items at least for the past 10 months. Not a fan

I TOTALLY AGREE!  QVC NEEDS TO GET IN TOUCH WITH AMAZON AND FIGURE OUT THEIR SHIPPING!  WAY.  TOO.  SLOW.   ALSO, MOST OF THE ITEMS ON QVC ARE AVAILABLE ON AMAZON SO,... MIGHT BE DONE WITH THIS.  I ORDERED LUGGAGE 8 DAYS AGO.  LEAVING ON MY TRIP TOMORROW.  STILL HASN'T ARRIVED.  IT'S 2018 QVC - FIGURE IT OUT PLEASE!

Super Contributor

I totally agree as well!  I also live in AZ & it usually takes between 7-10 days for delivery of just about anything from QVC.  The people who get 'on time' delivery obviously live in the east.  Here in the west we always wait & wait.  Have never figured it out.  I thought that QVC opened a warehouse in CA to address that problem.  I guess not as nothing has changed.  Not fair at all....our money out west is just as good as the money back east!  The only time I get a delivery within a shorter period of time is if I pay for expeditied shipping.  USPS may be cheaper for QVC, but their service is horrible.  That's the govt for you.

Trusted Contributor

Amazon can take one or two days for shipping.That is great,I do order from them alot,fast shhipping.

Honored Contributor

I worked at a Fortune 500 company and they made a deal with UPS to ship packages as low as $3.65.  That is still more than postage but it would make sense for Q to make a deal and do likewise.

Esteemed Contributor

Recently it has been about 4 days for qvc to process the order and get the item out for shipping.  

Frequent Contributor

Now there shipping food out on Friday. Their idea, not the venders.

New Contributor

I think a lot of it depends on where the item is stored.  I ordered the oven Sunday and got it today.  It came from NC which is where I live.  I've ordered 4 items during the last month - 2 came from NC, 1 came from SC and the other which hasn't arrived yet is coming from Canada.

Once you add the USPS into the mix, that just creates more delays with the shipping.  I wish they would stay totally with UPS.  When I order a product from Amazon that involves a vendor, it never arrives in 2 days even though it is prime shipping.  I've been ordering one item every month for a year and it hasn't arrived in 2 days yet.  If a vendor isn't involved,  everything arrives in 2 days.  I really don't know how they do it.  All corporations could learn form them I think.

New Contributor

It depends how long it takes them get it out it's current location plus qvc tracking seems to be limited and/or not updated but usps does not deliver very big packages anymore i've had several large packages from qvc & none are from usps.