Esteemed Contributor

Re: Why does customer service chat keep lying to me over and over again?

I see that the o/p is new, registered two days ago, and does not know the meaning of the word "ESTIMATED".

Oh, and to say that QVC was "lying", could be considered as slanderous, and QVC could come after her for that.

Honored Contributor

Like many new posters, she came here to gripe to us, not ask for advice. She doesn't have the good manners to come back and acknowledge these responses. She has probably gotten her item and is now realizing how silly she sounded.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Isn't this the "Q did what" forum? Isn't the purpose to post complaints/questions about QVC for QVC, not to necessarily get responses back from other customers? The poster doesn't need to acknowledge any responses as I am sure the only response she is looking for is from QVC. She owes no one anything.

Honored Contributor

The poster asked a question. People took their time to provide her with an answer. Good etiquette would have such a person acknowledge the responses. If she is unwilling to do this she should take her complaints elsewhere.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

On 3/30/2015 Kachina624 said: The poster asked a question. People took their time to provide her with an answer. Good etiquette would have such a person acknowledge the responses. If she is unwilling to do this she should take her complaints elsewhere.
I guess you don't know how to recognize a rhetorical question? Or that the question was directed at the company, not asking forum posters who would obviously not be able to accurately answer this question since they don't work at QVC. I'm not trying to argue but honestly, this is what this forum is for and she isnt obligated to acknowledge others' responses nor does it reflect on her "manners" since it clearly was not intended for anyone but QVC.
Honored Contributor

Actually, items do ship and are delivered on weekends...

I'm sorry, I understand you're anxious and you feel the lily has been more than gilded, but you ordered an item on the 22nd... You started following up on it two days later and then again two days after that... Your order was placed eight days ago. It seems like a bit long to wait, but isn't really excessive. Sounds a bit like buyer's remorse to me.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Gosh, I so hope this isn't one of those scads of 'new customers' the Q is counting on to replace some of us long term customers who've just about had it with this outfit for a whole range of other reasons...

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 3/30/2015 Kachina624 said: The poster asked a question. People took their time to provide her with an answer. Good etiquette would have such a person acknowledge the responses. If she is unwilling to do this she should take her complaints elsewhere.

Oh please. This is an anonymous forum. There is no need to respond if OP doesn't want to. It's nice that people responded but it doesn't obligate the OP or anyone else to acknowledge it.