Trusted Contributor

Why didnt Kristine Zell take off as a host?

Kristine Zell was a QVC host for three years but she never really took off with the viewers. I think she is a sweet girl but she just wasnt cut out for the job. She fumbled alot in her job in the beginning and just really struggled. Even the nicest people just arent cut out to be hosts
Honored Contributor

Re: Why didnt Kristine Zell take off as a host?

Maybe it's not a host problem for the Q but a merchandise problem.

Honored Contributor

Maybe you should contact HR at the Q and ask?  You sure are into all these hosts being let go.. Hmmmmmm curious

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO Grow up and stop referring to grown women as "girls."

YOU have no idea why she was fired. None of us do. 

Honored Contributor

Talk about baiting and etc... what ever the reasons for the Q letting hosts go is strictly between them & the Q.  If you're this curious please ask a moderator or call customer service.  Any thread about hosts always end up being about another former host..

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JONNYSBRO   this is baiting.  Why start a "bash Kristine" thread?  What do you expect the responses to be?   

Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Kristine Zell was a QVC host for three years but she never really took off with the viewers. I think she is a sweet girl but she just wasnt cut out for the job. She fumbled alot in her job in the beginning and just really struggled. Even the nicest people just arent cut out to be hosts

@JONNYSBRO @Happy belated birthday.

Honored Contributor

it's is not an easy job and it's not for everyone,

why Q kept her on when it was apparent that she couldn't get with it is beyond me 

a year should tell them 

Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Kristine Zell was a QVC host for three years but she never really took off with the viewers.

@JONNYSBRO  How do you know this?  Do you work in the Nielsen TV Ratings Dept.?   confused.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Kristine was either unwilling or unable to put the time and effort into preparing for her shows so she always fumbled and gave incorrect or no information.  Basically, she has a "housewife" mentality and made it abundantly clear that she was primarily interested in her husband and kids.  If she's in her kitchen tonight, that's where she should be.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment