Trusted Contributor

Why are the reviews gone from the item page?

I don’t want to see a lost of items on the item page. Things I have no interest in. I want the reviews abd when I click on the comment that says they are on page 2 it won’t work.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Why are the reviews gone from the item page?

The same thing has happened to me. If I can't read reviews I won't buy the item! QVC PLEASE FIX THIS! 

Honored Contributor

People who are using the Safari browser often have a compatibility problem with QVC'S  system.  It often helps if you download and temporarily use another browser.  Let us know if it works.  There's nothing QVC can do about it.

@1Snickers. @misschristy 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@misschristy and @1Snickers - @Kachina624 is correct that the issue often has to do with the method and/or device being used to connect to the QVC website. Although the problems are typically more on the QVC side, there doesn't seem to be anything they can do about it (since it happens for different users on and on over the years), so it's incumbent upon users to take what actions they can from their side.

For example, try going to the website instead of using the app—or vice versa—to see if that solves the content viewing issues. And even if your trusty browser has worked well in the past, if it stops working, try using a different one; sometimes there are patches or releases that can cause temporary (or even long-lasting) connectivity problems. Clear your cookies and cache to make sure you're using a "clean" connection that avoids old content.

In cases where there are major issues with the app or a popular browser, these forums get flooded with complaints, so it is easy to figure out when it's a technical issue QVC absolutely must deal with on its side. Since there have only been a couple of reports of problems over the past couple of months, it seems that your issues may be something that you'll need to adjust through some of the tweaks above. Yes, it is frustrating, and no, it probably isn't your fault, but if you can find your own solutions, that is honestly the best and quickest way to resolve your issues. Good luck!

New Contributor

They are hiding them way down below the description. Things are not the same at QVC. Disappointing 

New Contributor

They are hiding them down below the description. They are sneakie!

Respected Contributor

Also can't play any of the product videos. I have no problem with HSN. Just QVC