Esteemed Contributor

Re: Why are return label fees more than the original shipping charges?s

@BirkiLady - To track packages that have a QVC return label, you need to use the website of the third-party returns agent, Newgistics:

http://www.tracking.smartlabel.com/

Once your package has been picked up by the agent, you can start tracking its progress within 24-48 hours. The information you'll see is quite similar to the details available through the order status page on the QVC website, but it gets updated on the Newgistics site more quickly and more regularly, and it sometimes includes additional scan points along the way that are not listed by QVC for whatever reason. It's a nice way to know that your package is actually going somewhere, even if it's doing so very slowly.

Respected Contributor

@LindaSal 

I have said it before, but if Q offered free shipping to customers after they spend a certain amount, they would keep their steady customers happy.  I have a credit card with a particular store that offers me free shipping because I spend a certain dollar amount yearly.  Others give you free shipping if your order totals $75.  (lands end).  There should be some perk.

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc  Had no idea. Now, how do I know what the tracking number is?? I clicked on your site, but don't know what to type into the box to bring up my package being returned for an exchange. 

Why doesn't this information simply appear on QVC's page? They know it is being returned. Would be so much easier IMHO. (Perhaps I have a slow learning curve on this!!) 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@BirkiLady - The information does actually appear on the QVC website; as I noted, it is often just more up to date on the agent's website since the agent has possession of the package. If you have the USPS tracking number, you can enter that on the Newgistics site. If you don't, you can go to My Account>Order Status>View My Order here to get the tracking number provided via the Track My Return link.

Super Contributor

Good question! I'm starting to think things are not sized correctly so you WILL return them, and their profits are in the shipping! Conspiracy theory! I have had the same issue with Exchanges as the above poster. My size or color is gone by the time I return an item so I go without, but QVC gets their $6.95 no matter what!