Honored Contributor

Re: Why all the stigma LR is a diva behind the scenes?

I think the use of the word"stigma" is not correct. Also could we put these LR replies to rest? How long has it been since she left the Q?

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

wrote:

I think the use of the word"stigma" is not correct. Also could we put these LR replies to rest? How long has it been since she left the Q?

We discuss many things not on the Q. As long as it's not against standards, we can discuss anything. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

wrote:

wrote:

We discuss many things not on the Q. As long as it's not against standards, we can discuss anything. 

@proudlyfromNJ, ITA.  I really wish instead of people telling others to stop posting about certain things, they would just ignore the threads.  The constant complaints about the LR threads make no sense to me. The subject is very clear so no one is being duped into opening a thread and finding this topic.  It's ridiculous.  

Honored Contributor

wrote:

LR hasn't said a word but there is an obituary.  Her brother-in-law died - sister Cheryl's husband, Dr. Kenneth Sears, Jr.

So sad.  He was only 62.  Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

OMGosh, that's awful.

Is Cheryl the blonde sister or the dark-haired sister?  

Honored Contributor

@Bri36 I believe the dark-haired sister.  I think.

Respected Contributor

@Mj12, that's what I was thinking.  

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ, ITA.  I really wish instead of people telling others to stop posting about certain things, they would just ignore the threads.  The constant complaints about the LR threads make no sense to me. The subject is very clear so no one is being duped into opening and thread and finding this topic.  It's ridiculous.  

I agree also. 

There are many separate forums here, and a few of them (such as this one) cover a wide variety of topics.  Everyone is free to read what interests them and to ignore the rest.  I scroll past quite a lot every day.  Sometimes I open a thread, read a bit, and decide it's not of interest to me, so I move on.  Why would I waste my time raining on the parade of those who are participating in the discussion?  Not everything is everyone's cup of tea, and that's fine.

Especially when the subject is clearly stated, as you said, it's certainly easier to simply move on.

I also think that most of us are fully aware by now that if the mods have a problem with what's posted, they will let us know.

Honored Contributor

@Bri36, @Mj12, she is the dark haired sister.  Kim is the blonde.  Smiley Happy 

Super Contributor

Oh that truly is so sad.  She had an emergency flight home from Italy and I wondered what in the world happened.  So sorry for her loss.  How sad indeed.