Esteemed Contributor

Re: Why all the stigma LR is a diva behind the scenes?

So many hosts have left over the years.  Since I don't watch LIVE very often I don't  even know the new people.  While I wish her well, take no issue with her I just don't want to follow her or even care what she does from now on.  I just want to buy products that I can use at a good price point and of good quality.  This is a shopping network... the main purpose and my main purpose.  So far the only one I have seen that so called made it after leaving was Mike Rowe.  

Regular Contributor

I like being able to see reviews on things before I purchase. This feature is not offered on her site. That's a bit of an issue. 

QVC Customer Care

Respected Contributor

Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah.

Respected Contributor

Jonnysbro -- I have a fantastic idea for you!!  Badger Lisa to start a message board on her site and then you can write and tell her every day how fabulous she is and how much you love! love! love her.

Honored Contributor

Glad her business is doing well.  I like to see women entrepreneurs succeed.

QVC Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

@bonnielu, I didn't get to see Mike Rowe on QVC but I have caught him on TV and I think he is great. I really liked him on Last Man Standing. 

And I think that Paul and Judy have "made it" as well of those that have left QVC

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

From what I read, LR treats her staff good currently, not sure about her former Q job. LR is high maintenance, to make herself  look beautiful. She is stuck in the 80's with her hair and wardrobe. I do like the 80's music and some of the fashion. LR was a good host.

IMO she demanded (the diva in her) more than the Q could give so  her contract was not renewed. I hope she has no regrets.

Honored Contributor

Serious question does Albany work for Lisa or is she a vendor on Evine,

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.