Respected Contributor

Re: Why all the stigma LR is a diva behind the scenes?

People tend to tell what "they want" to.  That does not necessarily make their life open to everyone's and anyone's prying questions. 

I have heard Lisa mention Katie's room.  However, that could just mean Katie has a desk there and stores some of her supplies there -- and maybe even a change of clothes.  It may not mean that Katie sleeps there every night. 

I am sure if they have an early morning flight, it is far easier for Katie to stay the night and then they can leave together the next day. 

The intrusive question of why (with 3 question marks) cracks me up.  As if anyone here has an answer!

And do you really think LR has put her whole life on FB?  If you do, I will sell you a bridge. 

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

People tend to tell what "they want" to.  That does not necessarily make their life open to everyone's and anyone's prying questions. 

I have heard Lisa mention Katie's room.  However, that could just mean Katie has a desk there and stores some of her supplies there -- and maybe even a change of clothes.  It may not mean that Katie sleeps there every night. 

I am sure if they have an early morning flight, it is far easier for Katie to stay the night and then they can leave together the next day. 

The intrusive question of why (with 3 question marks) cracks me up.  As if anyone here has an answer!

And do you really think LR has put her whole life on FB?  If you do, I will sell you a bridge. 

I’ll take the Brooklyn one please!  She has chosen to put her “life” out there for her tribe to follow and believe she’s just one of the girls in order sell.  That’s her business model.  That’s what I see...to each her own.

Respected Contributor

Sold!

The bridge is in the mail.

Trusted Contributor

Jackie is gone...that's is news to me.  I really liked her...wasn't she married to someone high up at the Q?   Maybe she wanted to retire.   Aren't she and Carolyn Gracie really good friends?

Valued Contributor

@hellodali, it is her bedroom.  She has talked about sleeping there and how beautiful but  warm her comforter is. In  fact, during a recent chat,  there was much talk about how a bird flew into her bedroom.  She did not say office.

QVC Customer Care

Valued Contributor

With Katie's extension traveling, she will meet a rich European--problem solved~!

QVC Customer Care

This thread is now closed for commenting...