Regular Contributor

Re: Why all the stigma LR is a diva behind the scenes?

@I am still oxox  Albany does not work for Lisa, she made that perfectly clear (twice) as she was giving us a tour of Frankfurt's Christmas show on Facebook.    I do not watch EVINE.

Actually Albany did a great job doing video footage are she narrated through the displays, that is the first time I watched a video on Lisa's website (out of curiousity) ... it was very enjoyable.

Valued Contributor

@OfCourse,  I do read over there and trust me, there are zero nasty trolls.  The nasty comments actually come from her Tribe (and Lisa) if anyone dares to make even the slightest negative comment or express frustration.

Super Contributor

Yep, Albany did a nice job on the video. Actually, much more articulate and energetic than Lisa. I do like her clothing choices too.  No poncho.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

wrote:

Yep, Albany did a nice job on the video. Actually, much more articulate and energetic than Lisa. I do like her clothing choices too.  No poncho.

And no absolutely absolutely. Hey did you see that photo of Albany & Katie that Albany posted on her instagram page? Holy cow, Katie was actually smiling broadly, and looked happy and had twinkles in her eyes. Usually she seems morose and ready for bed. Albany must be having a good effect on her spirits.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

Serious question does Albany work for Lisa or is she a vendor on Evine,

@I am still oxox.  Could very well be all of the above.  She could work under contract for multiple people.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Anything I buy off of websites I always read the reviews and if there is no reviews I stay away from it. I don’t go on websites that are not well known. One thing about QVC their customer service is great.  You can call and talk to someone to solve a problem.The shipping and handling can be high if you return. I feel at least I can return it. Some websites I don’t trust.  As far as buying off of LR site. Prices are high I can find cheaper somewhere else and I don’t trust her customer service. Her tribe adores her but in time it will be less. She is grabbing at anything to sell. 

Occasional Contributor

I just saw a picture of Albany on LR's website modeling a poncho that is for sale. So maybe she will become part of Lisa's Team.  I don't know why the Q let Albany go. she was good at her job and a lot of fun. Jackie Gonzalez too. One day here, the next gone.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

I never heard this about Lisa.  She seems to treat her staff really well.  They seem to have a lot of fun while they work.  I wish Lisa would hire Albany.  She has such energy and humor!  They would be a great team.  I'd love to see the two of them as presenters of Lisa's line on a shopping channel.  It seems to me that jewelry and Christmas decor are the mainstays of Lisa's business, particularly jewelry.  She should debut that on HSN.

One of the OP’s favorite words is ‘diva,’ it must be used every so many threads from the OP.  Diva can be either a fabulous thing to be (by far the usual presentation), or something that LR is only accused of - changing things up a bit, I guess.

If Lisa thought she was Too Special for QVC, the idea that she should flog her costume jewelry on HSN, or Evine, or a jewelry channel, would have her boiling. OP, Lisa would not be happy to be thought of as an HSN vendor - or indeed a vendor; she has a much higher opinion of herself than that. 

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

All @JONNYSBRO does is remind us of how far the mighty have fallen. 

Honored Contributor

Someone mentioned that one of their objections to Lisa's site was that there were no reviews.  I wouldn't trust the reviews if they were posted.  When she removes the negative feedback from her Facebook page she most certainly wouldn't post negative reviews on her website.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau